Today Millie is officially 2 months old! I got her social security card in the mail finally. She is growing so very fast. I cannot get over how I am with her all the time 24-7 and never actually physically see her grow!! She weighs 11lbs/12oz and her length is 22-1/4in. long!~! This fits into about the 75% for 2 month old girls!
Her milestones thus far:
1. She is sleeping flat in her pack-n-play now, not in her bounce seat
2. She is cooing
3. She is lifting/holding her neck up
4. She is drooling a lot now!
5. She takes an hour nap everyday
6. She absolutely loves riding in her car-seat
7. She laughs at Stephen when he talks baby talk…it’s the cutest thing ever
8. She is very focussed on all of her surroundings/loves ceiling fans & lights/my face or stephen’s face!
9. She is kicking her legs and moving her arms a bunch
10. She sucks her thumb sometimes or her hand/I’m thinking this really isn’t a milestone…or is it???
11. She will go to sleep on her own between 9-11pm and usually sleeps til 6-8am
12. She loves riding in the grocery shopping cart
13. She enjoys taking baths & looking in the mirror!
14. My favorite, she smiles at me several times a day 🙂
Pretty sure I didn’t miss anything! Thanks for dropping by!!!! 🙂
Here she is laying on her changing pad…
The best part of being a mommy is seeing your baby smile back at you…
More smiles!!!! 🙂
This is when she gets Stephen’s full attention….with the lip!! (Such a daddy’s girl already)